Friday, October 30, 2009

pumpkins

Bailee didn't want anything to do with carving pumpkins this year, she can't stand to clean out the guts. McKinzie hasn't shown much interest in years...
As you can tell, Carson isn't involved either. So I guess the die hards are Karlee and Mason.
The other little girl is Grace, our neighbor. She has helped us carve the last couple of years.


Along with the three pumpkins that were carved, we have our own "little pumpkin".


This will be the one and only time he wears this. Once it's washed we won't be able to get it snapped. Good thing tomorrow is Halloween.

Already I'm finding the joy of grandbabies! and having McKinzie living at home. I sent McKinzie to go and take a nap so I could snuggle with this sweet little boy. (Thanks Bri for snapping a memory for me.)

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

Such a precious picture! He is so cute and snuggly and I am sure the nap was much appreciated!

Spudknit said...

I can only imagine how fun a grandbaby would be, but it looks fantastic. I am also sure Kinzie is grateful for your help too. Being a first time mom is HARD and having you guys there to help her has to be wonderful.

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

aahhh, what a cute baby. Hadn't heard if she had him yet or not. Congratulations to everyone. :)

Selita & Craig said...

He will certainly make your heart beat a little bit faster - that baby smell - mmmmmmm - aren't they wonderful?