Friday, October 16, 2009

pumpkin patch

These first few pictures were in 2007. The first time just Carson and I went. I've always had fun going to the pumpkin patch, but it's different going with only one child. It's nice to be able to focus on one sometimes.


Today we went with some friends! Carson had fun with J and L. I had fun with my friends too :o).




The boys had lots of fun on the train and the pickup. They kept running back and forth between the two.



Lunch was an adventure. The bees kept wanting our food. J didn't like it at all. Carson was wishing we had brought our "slapper" from home. I think he thought they were more like flies. He wasn't too concerned that they were around. He didn't flinch or panic...until he got stung. It happened so fast, of course he cried. A lady noticed that he got stung and mentioned that she heard that putting a penny on the site is supposed to help. We had nothing else so we tried it. He cried for a little longer then he was ready to play, off to the bounce houses we went. On the way home he said he was all better. When I looked at it at home, I could hardly tell where he was stung. Maybe that penny worked, kind of cool!



We had lots of fun!! Thanks for going with us friends!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

We loved going! Thanks for inviting us! It is more fun with friends than going alone. I've done both. And, it is nice to only have one child each to chase.

Selita & Craig said...

Its so funny to watch the kids grow up through pictures. One year Carson still has that toddler look and the next year, he has the little boy look. You are going to have to put a NO GIRLS allowed sign pretty soon - your boys are just TOO CUTE!