Friday, October 23, 2009

Brian bought skinny jeans!!

Now that I have your attention...no he didn't buy "skinny" jeans. But he did buy jeans that make him look skinny. Really!! For the last 9 months Brian has been exercising and watching what he ate. He has lost 80lbs already!! As he has lost the weight he has been able to find the next size in his closet. So not much cost for clothes. He finally decided that he needed a couple of things, so we ran to the department store before he changed is mind :0). I mentioned that maybe he should try on some jeans. He wasn't to thrilled with that idea, he does not like trying on clothes. WOW!! New jeans really make a difference on how skinny he looks. The kids have recently commented on how great he looks. I think he is finally feeling like all the work is paying off. I know he still wants to lose more, and I have more confidence in him than ever before that he can do this. Stay focused Brian. You look great!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

thats awesome... thats how you know you have really lost when you get new jeans!!! tell him congrats from me too!!!

Natalie said...

Wow, that's great. How did he do it?
Miss you guys.

Petersons said...

Great job Brian. Keep up the hard work and it will continue to pay off. I am proud of you. J.

Spudknit said...

Yay Brian!!!! Trevor is doing the same thing and is down 60 pounds. I think my favorite part is to see his excitement as it is actually working and the empowerment he feels.

Quinn Howard said...

Brian,

Way to go on losing so much weight! Excellent. I think I have lost 80 pounds too--the same 20 pounds over and over and over--good job doing it all at once! Keep trucking. Miss you man.

Selita & Craig said...

Oh for crying out loud - I have worked my tail off and I have only lost 20 - how the heck did you go and LOSE 80? I am really proud of you and it shows in the pic!