Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally, it happened...

he peed standing up!! Carson is over 4 years old and finally decided to stand while he peed. It was his idea. I know this is an unusual post, but I'm very excited! It has always been a pain to partially undress him to go to the bathroom. We had to take one shoe off and that leg out of his pants. Such a pain, especially when using a public restroom. I never wanted his foot to touch the floor. EEW!!

He did it last night, I was still down at the hospital. This morning when he woke up the first thing he said was, "I went potty standing up!" It was soo cool. I asked him if he needed to go again and he was excited to go, standing up. In fact he told me, "it would be awesome if I could go poop standing up too." Such a silly boy!

Anne, he did it!! Wahoo!!

1 comment:

The Texas Bakers said...

Yay Carson! I always left that part of training up to DH. Hopefully he doesn't put that last idea into practice ;)