Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday Night

Friday night we went to the football game so we could watch Karlee do the dance with the dance team. Football games are very exciting. We didn't stay long after Karlee's performance though, all the kids were antsy to leave.

It was a chilly night. Everybody had a winter coat on. The temp was probably around 64, with a breeze. Yes, that's cold for a Texas football game.

This blanket that Bailee has wrapped around herself, she had just finished before the game. It turned out great, especially with it being only a single chain stitch. I thought she would give it as a gift to a special someone that is arriving in a few days. But since this is her first blanket, I don't blame her for using it for herself.


This is Karlee's friend Hayley...they are having a sleepover tonight.


Here she is...they did a great job! I'll post her dance next.

1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

Bailee looks so grown up - and she is so beautiful! Good job on the blanket - wow - I tried to crochet once but I am too ADD for that :) I think you have a case of MOM camera - where there are pics of everyone but you :) I have the same problem!