Saturday, October 3, 2009

with love

I've had this finished for a while but I couldn't post until McKinzie's baby shower. I know, that's been a week now. What can I say...life happens.
I made a flannel blanket and burp cloth, all by myself. Pretty shocking I know. I'm very pleased how it turned out. One little project at a time.
This was my inspiration. My MIL gave these blankets to me when Mason was born. Both the boys still love them. Carson claims the blue and Mason the red. They often end up around their necks when they are pretending to be a superhero.

Hopefully this new little grand baby will use his for many years and will know that his grandma made it with love. Only two weeks to go!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Great job, Alison! So impressive. You never cease to amaze me. I am sure he will love his grandma soooooooooo much and feel your love every time he wears it around his neck as a superhero!

Natalie said...

You did just a great job making the blankets. Congrats on your sewing skills.