Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday!!

I don't know where to begin, other than say that Bailee is soo much fun! I think if she did not talk she might explode. Yes, she talks that much.

Here are a few pictures over the years.
Blessing Day (January 1996)
Bailee is definitely the most bald baby I've had. But that's OK, because now she has enough hair for 4 people! (February 1996)
I love raking leaves. When Bailee started throwing them up I just had to get a picture. I miss not being able to play in the leaves. (November 1998)

I don't think this little girl could scare a fly. (October 1999)

January 2000
Here Bailee just earned her second level yellow belt. She had earned up to second level orange belt before we moved. (April 2002)


Baptism day in Idaho. (December 2003)

Bailee was in the Honor Choir at school. We went to Sandy Lake for a competition. (May 2005)

5th grade Romeo and Juliet . (February 2006)

Hanging out waiting for a family portrait. (July 2007)

Volleyball team in middle school. (October 2007)

Boat ride in Chicago. (August 2008)
This year I finally got pictures of all my kids in bluebonnets. (April 2009)
First day of school. (August 2009)
I love you Bailee. I'm so glad you are apart of our family. I hope you always have your fun loving attitude. Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Spudknit said...

I don't think Bailee could look more like you if she tried. Happy Birthday Bailee!

Selita & Craig said...

My comment exactly Spudknit - that last pictures looks like you standing there :)

I have a good life said...

Wow. It is so fun to see her from before we ever knew you guys...then to see even how much she has changed since we have both lived here! Happy Birthday, Bailee!