Monday, October 12, 2009

best gifts

Even though I don't feel very crafty or have this kind of talent, I love handmade gifts. It's such a blessing when someone will share their talent. My little sister, Jeannette, knitted this blanket for McKinzie's baby. It is beautiful!! I think Jeannette is obsessed. But that's OK, we are a recipient of that obsession. Thanks Jeannette. We love it!
When we got this in the mail I made a comment that I love the look of knitting. I think I hurt Brian's feelings. He crochets beautifully. I want him to know that I love all that he has made for our family. Sorry Bri if that comment hurt. I love you!!

2 comments:

Spudknit said...

You are very welcome! It is because Brian is such a great crocheter that I knew this blanket would be appreciated. I don't give away my handknits easily.

I have a good life said...

It is gorgeous! And that is just from the picture! Gorgeous!