Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the 4th

I can't seem to find time to blog.  That has got to change.  Yesterday I finally downloaded all my pictures from our trip.  WOW!!  I have a lot of pics to edit. 

But first the 4th...  Brian made breakfast for us on the grill.  I gave him a griddle for Father's Day that fits on the grill.  It was great, other than he cooked also from standing in the sun.  :)




 The girls were totally out of control while playing cards.  I cut the missionaries hair and these girls were extremely loud.  There's a reason I try to cut hair when my family is not home.  I like the peace to visit with whomever is in my chair. 





Then of course we swam.  We decided not to go watch the fireworks.  I know we had some disappointed kids.  But it was great being at home and hanging out with the family.   

No comments: