Friday, July 8, 2011

Hong Kong ~ Victoria Peak

While I've been editing my pictures, I felt overwhelmed.  I don't know where to start.  I have almost 1500 pictures of Hong Kong and China.  Now to decide what to share...

I deiced to start with what I loved most about Hong Kong...the view!  Victoria Peak over looks Victoria Harbour and Central Hong Kong.  We had a tour lined up the first morning we arrived.  It just happened to be raining.  :(  Off we went, and yet we weren't disappointed.  The view was still pretty cool. 





 A few days later we decided to go up to the Peak again.  WOW!! It was amazing.





When we flew in at about 10:30 at night, all of Hong Kong was glowing.  I still can't get over all the tall skyscrapers. 

There are 7 million people living in 426 square miles.  I believe it!  Everywhere we went, the subway, markets (shopping), a mall, we were continually amazed at all the people. 

No comments: