Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Yes, we went to the midnight showing of New Moon. When we first talked about it, we decided to go on Friday night. The midnight showing would of been too tough for Karlee the next day at school. Then Karlee got an invitation to a friends birthday party and they were going to go on Saturday. Karlee decided to go with her friend. All of a sudden it was Thursday and we didn't have tickets. Kinzie went by Fossil Creek and all the midnight showings were sold out. Their next showing was at 3. I, of course, said no way. I stopped by Star Village around 3 and they still had tickets available. Bailee was soo excited.Thanks Poppi for watching Adam so Kinzie could go with us.

We had fun. A little silly at first, then just anxious for the movie to begin. I think it was better than Twilight. When Jacob took of his shirt, I was surprised at the attention he got...I'm definitely Team Jacob!! ;)

1 comment:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I am definitely team Jacob too and have been from the beginning. Now that I have seen New Moon, I am more Team Jacob (losing the shirt sure didn't hurt!!!) I really liked the movie, even thigh it was my least fav book. My sisters and I went yesterday afternoon. Not as much excitement, but sure alot less tired today!!