Thursday, November 5, 2009

park

I love Texas weather in the fall. I don't like our winters very much, January and February. The spring is green and has wildflowers everywhere, though it's wet and windy. I love, LOVE the heat of the summer. But fall is the most pleasant time of the year. Whenever our family asks when is a good time to visit, we tell them that the fall is the most comfortable, especially since they are all from up north.
Today we took a walk down to our park to play. For some reason I decided to take our dog. What mistake that was...he went after the ducks, before I even got to the park.
I tied his leash to a tree and he started barking at the dogs watching us through their fence. The other dogs weren't even barking. Dang dog...

We tried to calm our noisy dog and played for a bit. It was a beautiful day with a gentle breeze, although I think it was too bright for Adam.


We might have to do this more often, without the dog.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Adam is soooo cute!

Selita & Craig said...

The scrunchy face is darling :) And I like the dog too - believe or not, he will stop doing it after a while - he has to learn polite, respectable behavior :)