Saturday, August 1, 2009

Six Flags

We have now been to Six Flags every summer we have lived here. The kids in elementary school earn a free ticket by reading six hours within about six weeks. The unfortunate thing is I have to buy many more so we can use the free. I'm sure that is Six Flags plan...smart company.

We always have lots of fun. Bailee doesn't like to ride the fast rides so I had her take the boys on a few rides while Karlee and I rode the Titan. What a mistake that was. This is the first time, and maybe the last, I will ride this. I was so sick before we even finished. I've never had that happen to me. I didn't start feeling better until the middle of the afternoon. Oh well.



There were very few rides that had lines, we were lucky. But when we did have to wait, Carson didn't like it.

After lunch, about 2, Carson was worn out. This is the first time we didn't take a stroller. He was a trooper. I let him sleep for 30-40 minutes while the other three went on a ride. Bailee sure made the day so much better. We were able to split up many times so everyone had fun, thanks to cell phones we found one another without any problems.



We missed Kinzie and Dad not being with us. Brian was working, and Kinzie was hanging out with friends. Maybe another time, like next year.

Karlee was "Supergirl" at times. Bailee wouldn't go on many rides, and I wasn't feeling well, so Karlee went anyway. She sat by strangers, even asked to sit by them. One boy she sat by was very cute. I think Karlee was glad Bailee didn't go, it gave her an excuse to sit by him. While Bailee took the boys on a ride, Karlee was able to ride Superman three times in a row. She would get in the "single rider" line and was back on quick. Too fun!!

Carson hugged every character we came across. I got maybe a dozen pictures and he hugged even more.




This was probably my favorite ride, the trolley back to our car. We were soo very tired. Had lost of fun, ate great food. Everyone did great. I'm sure they can't wait til next year.

No comments: