Monday, August 17, 2009

Central Park

It was amazing to me that we could walk into a park and not hear the city around us. With the city being so congested, always, that there was all this serene space. It was so beautiful.

It was fun to try and think of movies/shows that have been filmed in Central Park.

We saw lots and lots of moms, I bet nannies, and their babies.



It was surprising to see this large reservoir in the park. We walked and walked, I'm sure we didn't even see a third of it. We were looking on a map of the park and noticed that there were horse trails. What a shock, in the middle of NYC! So cool!

2 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Very cool!! I can think of a few movies too from your pictures!! You always are such a good photographer.

I have a good life said...

I have never been to NYC, but I hear that Central Park is just amazing! It looks so pretty. How fun that you got to go! :)