Tuesday, August 25, 2009

day late - school starts

Oops!! I'm a little slow. School started yesterday. Hooray!! It's all good. I have one in high school, middle school, elementary school, a mom group preschool, and come January (hopefully) one in college. I know my kids aren't close in age, but I didn't think they were that spread out. This year it is very obvious how far apart in age they are.
When the middle three came home from school yesterday, they were all smiles. Nothing comforts a worrying mom like a smile. I wasn't really worried for them, just concerned. They all were anxious with the changes of the new year. Life is good! Hopefully the whole year will be this great.

3 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

Cute Picture :) Ahh the first day of school, I remember it well. Now Im awaiting the first day of college for Travis (tomorrow) YIKES!

Spudknit said...

Bailey looks so much like you!!! Wow! They are all cute and adorable.

I have a good life said...

I love the stairs picture. So glad they all had a great first day! :)