Thursday, May 28, 2009

Seminary graduation


Last night was seminary graduation. There were seven from our ward that graduated. Yes, McKinzie was one of them! I am soo excited for her. Since she finished school in January, I wasn't sure she would continue to go. Brian and I always expected her to continue attending. I don't know if she was very attentive, or even awake at times. But, she did it. Four long, very early years. YEA!! Way to go Kinz!! I am soo proud of you. How about Institute? I guess I better not push my luck :o)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so proud of her too! Well Institute is way more fun. Cute guys, not early in the morning, I always loved it.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I am very proud too she was always awake and always read and could answer when asked questions:)