Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason!!

Today is Mason's birthday. He is now seven years old. WOW!! How time flies. He is my largest baby, weighing in at 10 lbs 8 oz. He was born at 4:30 am, and we were both home by 7 am to have breakfast with the family. My first time having a midwife, she was great during the delivery. We didn't know if we were going to have a boy or girl. When my midwife said he's out, I asked, "Is he really a he?" She said "I don't know." So I looked up at Brian and he is nodding with tears in his eyes. (Blessing day July 2002)

Mason has always been very sensitive, maybe it's because of his sisters. (18 mos. old, Dec. 2003)

He's always very cautious to try new things. I'm hoping this will continue through his teenage years. (Mason 3 yrs old, Carson 1 mo. old, Oct. 2005)

These last few years he is becoming more and more boy! He loves to swim, play with friends, and play with his toys. Mostly legos and toy animals. (5 yrs. old, June 2007)




















Mason is a wonderful big brother. He often will include Carson or take Carson with him to play.
Mason, you are awesome!! I love you!! I'm soo glad you are apart of our family. Happy Birthday!!
(April 2007)





2 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

Im sure he doesn't remember me but wish him a very Happy Birthday from Selita.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthay to Mason. He is such a handsome boy.