Friday, May 15, 2009

Awards ceremony.

Bailee had her awards ceremony last night. It was a good night. I sat by a friend I hadn't visited with in a while, we were able to catch up before they started. Bailee received two awards. Outstanding achievement in science and citizenship. She has had a good year. She is ready for school to be out, but nervous to be going go high school. I'm nervous too.



These boys were getting bored as they were calling the students names. DS saved the day. There is a time and place for computer games, keeping busy boys quite is the perfect time.


These other four friends go to church with us. As I asked DK to get in the shot with these girls, he gave me a hard time because it was a "mormon" picture. That's OK, they need to stick together. Especially when they go to high school.
Only four more years to go!!
Wa hoo!!


No comments: