Thursday, May 7, 2009

Puppy destruction!

Just yesterday a friend asked how the puppy was. I said, optimistically, "not too bad". He hasn't had an accident in the house in days. In fact he can "pee on demand". That's when I would of determined when my kids were potty trained. I'm thinking he is house trained. I take him out regularly,not giving him a chance to have an accident. Only took two weeks. Way cool!!

The first week everybody kept the room tidy. No chance of him chewing on our things. Now things are being left. Carson is the worst of course, he is home all day. Today Peanut chewed through Carson's belt. His belt for Sunday's and his belt for his sword, when he's a knight, or pirate, or Hercules. He wears his belt almost daily. Carson is in tears. Off to save the day, I'll need to get a belt by Sunday or his pants will be down around his ankles, no exaggeration.


We also noticed, at the same time we noticed the belt, my rug! My "pottery barn" rug! I can't believe it. He only has three rugs he can be on, the rest of the floor is tile or wood. The other two are from Walmart, washable, easily replaceable, cheap. I've already mentioned to Brian that once he is past this puppy stage, anyone know when that will be, I will be off to buy another rug. Dang dog!!
I was mistaken. I caught him digging my rug,not chewing. Still, dang dog!!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Millie got better after the first 2 1/2 years!!