Sunday, May 10, 2009

Life is good!

We went swimming on Friday and I just had to post this picture. Karlee was being a nut. When she gets out of the pool she always wraps her hair up in a towel. She claims it's easier to comb out. Don't know about that. But she sure is silly.

I'm not sure where Brian is receiving his drive from lately, but he has finished more projects this spring than in a usual six months. I'm loving it! Saturday we stained our fence. Yes, it still looks weathered, but better. I posted a picture on May 2, take a look and compare. I think it's an improvement. Here you can see the path, flower bed and fence that has all been completed. After some maintenance around the house and yard, he plans on redoing the flower bed around the tree. Lots of changes in our yard. I'm loving it!!

I had to show off my back yard beds yet again. Perennials are the only way to go.

1 comment:

The Texas Bakers said...

Wow, it all looks so nice. I am sad McK and Carson won't get to play as much now that I have been reassigned.