Sunday, May 31, 2009

Future Missionaries!

Every summer many of Mason's friends would have their hair buzzed. I could never bring myself to do that. Mason has always had beautiful hair. I know boys don't like to hear that, but it's true. These past few weeks I've been thinking about cutting his hair super short, for the summer. When I sat him down for his hair cut, I asked him if he wanted to go short. He got a sparkle in his eye and said he wanted it so short that he would have little black dots on his head. LOL, he'll never have that, he's way too blond. Since he was eager to cut his hair short, I decided to give it a try. We ended up using the #3 guard and spiking it super short. Come to find out he wanted me to buzz his whole head! Now I know I can't bring myself to do that. Mason does think it is pretty cool that we don't need to comb his hair at all. Little bit of gel and run fingers through. Does it get any simpler than that (besides a buzz)? I don't think so. Next was Carson, of course he had to do it like Mason. Carson looks so much older with short hair. My boys are growing up. :O(

This morning when they got ready for church they looked like miniature missionaries. Mason even found his "future missionary" tag. I hope when the time comes they still have a desire to serve a mission. And I know that the years will fly by and the time will be here way to fast.

2 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

Those are indeed some handsome young men. I can't believe how fast they have grown.

Natalie said...

Your boys are so handsome. They certainly will be good missionries.