Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last band concert.

I'm mostly excited that this is our, Bailee's, last band concert. She has decided not to take band next year. Yea!! I enjoy band, I really do. I played in the band for seven years. I enjoy the concerts and I love watching their show during football season. Marching band is amazing!! I do not like all the practices. Especially when they start the end of July, two a day, and continue through football season. It is exhausting, demanding, and hot. And I'm not sure how the kids feel :) I'm sure we will miss it, but for now it is a relief.





1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

Hello Shuldberg's :) I found your blog while doing reasearch for my own www.selitas.blogspot.com.

I know about the final band concert thing...or so I thought. Travis had his last one, as a Senior this year, but as it turns out, he will be in the marching band at UNT next year...so we are not done with it yet :)

Allison, Your blog is wonderful, warm and funny and I enjoy reading it!