Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Field Day

Hooray!! No rain! It turned out to be a great day. Mason had his field day at his school, which turned out to be great fun.

For the first part, Carson played on the playground and I was able to focus on Mason. Which they both loved. I kept an eye on Carson to make sure he was safe. I was shocked to see him almost at the top of this toy. I'm not sure it was even a challenge for him.

Mason wanted Carson to do this activity with him, nobody seemed to mind. All the kids had fun. The sponge was full of water. The afternoon had become very warm. Getting wet was a great help to cool off.


After the kids had ran their "dash", Carson started running. So then he joined in on the next race.



When I tucked Mason into bed that night, he asked me if I had fun. I told him I did. That I love to watch my kids as they are having fun. He looked confused and told me that he wouldn't enjoy just watching kids, but then he didn't have any so maybe he would like it one day.
I truly love to sit back and watch my kids in life. Their smiles, their laughs, and how they react to the world around them. I love them all soo much!!



No comments: