Thursday, March 10, 2011

busy girl

This past week Karlee has been very busy.  On Saturday she attended a UIL competition where she competed in Oral Reading and Spelling.  I believe there are over 18 categories to compete.  She received 4th in reading and 3rd in spelling.  Overall her school placed 1st in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.  WOW!!  I love the school she attends.

Tuesday night was her school's open house.  I usually don't attend the mid year open house, but this year was different.  The kids involved in band, choir, drama, and academic team showed off their skills.  I really enjoyed it. 

Wednesday she had a UIL Choir Competition.  Her choir received a 2 on all three songs they preformed and a 1 on sight reading.   They did very well. 

Tonight is her first spring tennis match.  It will be a challenge for me to attend the whole match, Carson has soccer practice on Thursdays.  It's hard to be everywhere I want/need to be.  But I'm trying my best. 

No comments: