Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do they have to leave...

every time they come? That's a good question, Bailee. Life and responsibilities continue on and so must we.
We had such a good time while they were here. Carson and Grandpa played pretend and silly games together. Grandpa's name became "Captain Roast" and Carson was, "Captain Yum Yum". Not so sure where Carson came up with those names, but they stuck.
Grandma snuggled with Adam and told bedtime stories to Karlee, Mason, and Carson almost every night. They were usually about a Great Grandparent. I think their favorite was when Great Grandma Baker got her tongue stuck on a frozen faucet while trying to get a drink. OUCH!! They all got their finger wet and touched an ice cube to see how it worked. They thought it was cool!
Thanks for coming down for Adam's blessing. We love you!

1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

Stories like that make me miss my grandparents so much - I always tell my boys - enjoy them while you have them :)