Friday, December 18, 2009

class party

All the kids had a half day today! Yeah! Christmas is almost here!

At Mason's class party they made pine cone ornaments, and a water globe. They had pizza, cookies, chips and fruit. There was a lot of parent involvement, which was great!
First of many class parties for Adam.

After the food the kids played bingo. Throughout the entire game I kept hearing "I only need one more, I only need one more". They all wanted to win so bad. It was fun to watch.
It was nice to hang out at one class this time. I'll get to focus on one class party at a time this year and next.
Now Christmas break officially begins.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Mason looks soooooooooooooooo big in those pictures! He must've just grown up over night. Hope it went well with Adam today! :)