Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome home!

Come to find out, there was a severe storm on Wednesday. As we were driving home from Colorado on Sunday, a friend called my cell to warn us that our fence was down. I really thought it would be the fence by the road. That was the only fence still standing.




Where the rock path ends is where the fence is suppose to be. The light color behind the plants is the fence down in our neighbors yard.

We even lost a tall branch on one of our trees in the back yard. Luckily this tree grows quick.
Neither of our neighbors are home. I'm hoping they will split the cost for their yard. I have someone coming out tomorrow to give us an estimate. I'm sure it will be in the thousands. YUCK!! I so didn't want to replace a fence this year. Oh well.


5 comments:

Spudknit said...

Wow. That was some storm. Now I feel bad complaining about a couple of tomato plants.

Lana said...

oh no!!!

Natalie said...

S0 worry. At least noone got hurt in the storm.

Selita & Craig said...

Well at least you were not at home so that no one had a chance of getting injured....hope you had a great trip!

Natalie said...

I meant so sorry.