Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shuldberg Family Reunion

Travel & Arrival

On our drive to Frisco, Colorado, we were able to drive through one of the many places we have lived ... Woodland Park. This town is our second longest place we have lived. We love living in Texas, but we don't live here for the beauty. I forget how breathtaking mountains are. This is the view outside of the salon I owned. Every direction you looked there were mountains and trees.

We arrived at Copper Mountain on a cloudy/dreary afternoon, which did not dampen our excitement. These next few pictures were taken on a different day.

This house/lodge has 6000 sq feet! Sleeps 22+ people comfortably. Seven bedrooms, nine baths, two laundry rooms, three dishwashers, three mini fridges, one large fridge, and a chipmunk, no joke! Could it get much better than that? Oh, did I mention it was on a ski slope? Can you imagine skiing out of your home onto the slopes? I tried while I was there. It was amazing!!

The picture above and below is the view from mine and Brian's bedroom. Can you feel the relaxing set in?


This house had every possible upgrade.


This room is where most of the kids slept. It had two bunk beds with a trundle bed. One set was queen and the other was a twin.

2 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

Wow what a fabulous house with amazing views. I remember my one trip to Woodland Park, there was snow on the ground and I was in awe. BUT Im a born and raised Texas girl and here I will stay :)

nikko said...

How pretty! We love Texas, too, but we sure don't live here for the scenery, either. I can't wait to see mountains this summer!