Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reunion Day 2

Hike to Rainbow Lake
This is all of the grand kids. The two kids on McKinzie's left are extras, though they do blend in very well.
Lots of mud and water.

The trail was labeled "stroller friendly". The two pictures above prove that it's not.

This is Rainbow Lake. The hike was challenging enough for the 5-10 year olds, but easy enough for us to carry kids when needed.


Stopping to have snacks and enjoying the sunny day!
There was this tee pee near the lake. The kids loved it, as they played tag and ran around.

Such beautiful trees!

1 comment:

Spudknit said...

Your pictures remind me of girl's camp. "I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills, I love the fireside when all the lights are low. Boom de ada, boom de ada, boom de ada boom de A!" Sorry, that song kept going through my head on this post and I didn't want to be the only one with it stuck in my head.