Thursday, June 18, 2009

Alone...almost

OK, so I'm not alone, but close. After the reunion, both Karlee and Mason went to Idaho to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa. On Wednesday I dropped off Bailee for girls camp. Brian has been in Chicago. And McKinzie is around only in the mornings, when I'm gone running errands. So it really has been just Carson and myself. Very quiet, when Carson is sleeping, and weird. It was strange going to bed last night with only Carson and myself here, Kinze stayed with a friend. The craziness will return soon, so I better enjoy!

2 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

I know what you mean but I don't expect mine will change too much :) But I will take Carson off your hands for a while :)

The Texas Bakers said...

I would pay good money to have this experience!! :)