Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduated!!

Hooray!! She did it! No, I didn't have any doubt that she would graduate. She is very bright. I will admit that there were times, especially these last few years, that I didn't know if she could be quiet enough in class to not get kicked out.


She just received her diploma or folder for her diploma.

We were able to sit close enough that we could make eye contact. It was great!
At about this time I started getting choked up. I was surprised. I am soo proud of her.


I don't think anyone could wipe their grin off. These three have had way too much fun during their high school years. I'm sure "don't tell your mom" kind of fun.








Way to go Kinz!! You are awesome! We LOVE you!!




5 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations to a beautiful girl. Way to go! She sure grew up fast, didn't she and I haven't even know her all that long.

Lana said...

way to go KinZ!!!

Selita & Craig said...

Wow congratulations Kinz......I remember the "little girl" who cleaned the office :) And now, look at you, so beautiful. Just remember what you learned, believe it or not, you WILL need it someday. Good Luck to you in everything you do - I know you will do well!

I have a good life said...

She looks so happy and beautiful! Way to go. Congratulations! :)

AngeeBee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful! We are so excited for you Kinz! You are beautiful and brainy!