Monday, May 2, 2011

TOFW and girls

This past weekend, Bailee, Karlee and I went to San Antonio for a church conference.  We stayed in a hotel on the Riverwalk with a mall connected.  I don't think it's gets much better than that.  :)




 We caught up with some friends before the Friday night session and did some window shopping.

I have heard Sheri Dew speak a number of times and I've never been disappointed.  She has a great sense of humor and is very wise.

 These four girls stayed at the hotel Friday night during the Women's session.  They finally got too bored and went to the mall.  I met them afterwards for an ice cream. 

The entire conference was great!  The drive was uneventful, which is a good thing.  The hotel bed was comfy.  The presenters were insightful.  There were times the Spirit was soo strong that I shed a few tears.  Then, there were other times I laughed till I cried.  The most enjoyable was on the drive home when Bailee and Karlee were having fun...like friends.  That's what I want more than anything.  My family to want to spend time together. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that was my favorite part too. the car ride home with my favorite mom and little sister ;)

Bailee