Sunday, May 22, 2011

doctors

Thursday was full of doctor appointments.  Carson was the first.  Wednesday at 12:30 am it all started.   He woke up with a fever and by mid day it was 103 degrees.  Thursday morning his temp was normal but he started vomiting.  I was able to get him in at 9 and we found out he has strep.  That's a first for our family.  The strange thing was, he was acting himself by 1...I hadn't even started his meds yet. 

Mason had an ortho appointment at 11.  He is on schedule to have is braces off in August.  He's excited!

The most exciting appointment was Karlee's.  She had her cast removed.  Very exciting news.  She needs to wear a brace until her next appointment.  Not such a big deal.



The rest of the day was just as busy.  Mason had a baseball game at 6.  He really didn't want to go.  He all of a sudden doesn't want to play because he doesn't get the ball often enough.  I told him he didn't have a choice.  That he couldn't let his team down, plus I paid money for him to play and he will finish.  He still wasn't very happy.  He got ready and we left.  He played great!  Afterward he told me it was fun.  :)  That he would try and remember the games are fun.  I might need to remind him of the fun often. 

Baseball games are supposed to last an hour.  Not this night.  I'm sure because I needed to be somewhere.  Karlee had her spring choir concert that started at 7 and we weren't able to make.  Brian saved the day and was able to be there for her.   

No comments: