Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today this amazing boy turned 9!!  I can't believe it.  I took this picture of him when I met him for lunch at school.  During lunch he told me that this week has been great.  Perfect since Saturday.  That's a lot of great days. 

I brought him a Happy Meal for lunch.  He only started liking McDonald's about 2 weeks ago and now that is all he wants.  He asked me to bring him two cheeseburgers for lunch so I did...he ate it all...and fries.  I left the cookies in his classroom at lunch that he's sharing with his class.  It turned out to be a good thing.  They had to have their treat early because they had an assembly at the time we planned.  I didn't know this until after I arrived at school.  So I stayed for the rest of the assembly and gave him a ride home.  Parent pickup!!! A dream come true for him.  It's now been the best birthday ever, his words.  Mason it easy to please.  :)

Tonight we are going out to dinner as a family then back home for cake and presents.  I'm not sure it can get here fast enough. 

Mason, I hope you know we love you.  Happy, happy birthday!!!

No comments: