Sunday, February 27, 2011

father & son moment

I couldn't pass up this moment at church.  I had to grab my phone and take a picture.  It was so sweet.

A couple of weeks ago Mason mentioned that he needed a new tie.  His clip on tie was too short.  We went to a store and found out that all the clip ons are too short.  We got him a real tie.  He was excited.  Then this morning, Brian was already at church when it was time for us to get ready for church.  For some reason the girls knew how to tie a tie.  They did their best to help.  When we left it looked pretty good, but not quite right.  When we arrived at church, I sent Mason up to the stand to ask his Dad for help. 

Dads are great!  Mason's tie was perfect.  This week we'll need to teach him how to tie a tie, or this could be a weekly occurrence.  ;)


1 comment:

I have a good life said...

I saw this moment. I loved it. Dad's are great! I am so glad you captured the picture.