Monday, December 20, 2010

downtown

We went downtown for family home evening tonight.  It was amazingly warm.  We headed down about 3:30 and it was 83 degrees.  It's kind of hard to feel like Christmas in this warm of weather.  But I'd rather this than 38 degrees.  :)

When I told the kids that we were going to see Narnia this afternoon, Carson started to cry.  He knew he couldn't bring his sword to the movies.  That's how he watches it at home, with his sword and fighting whenever Peter or Edmund would fight.



 With it being soo warm we decided to stand in line to see Santa.  I was soo glad, I didn't want to make a trip to the mall just for Santa.  Although, I have before. 

These boys acted like they had their very own jungle gym while we waited. 




 Adam didn't like Santa so I didn't get a picture of him here.  We have one that they took.  Maybe I'll try and scan it in tomorrow. 

We ate dinner at P.F. Chang and everybody loved it.  We have a difficult time finding a place to eat that everyone likes.   Tonight was a success in every way!

1 comment:

Lana said...

that looks like a fun night!