Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Today we slept in...until 6:30.  Kinz and Adam stayed the night which was great.  We didn't have to wait for them to arrive to open presents.



This cool present Kinzie is holding is from Brian.  He even wrapped it!  He doesn't like wrapping at all.  He did a great job.  He made her an afghan.  It's beautiful.

Karlee got a flat iron, some clothes and super cute boots.  She also got a floor lamp so she can read in bed and a gift card to Half Price Books.  She's kinda a book freak. 
Bailee got some super cute shoes, jewelry, jeans and a gift card for "Me and Mom Time", as she likes to call it.  We're going to get pedi's.  Yay!!
Adam got clothes, trucks, a super cool chair, and this race track from Nonnie and Poppie.
Mason got a new bike, Lego's (his fav), Harry Potter robe and wand and a portable radio CD player.
Carson got Lego's, Toy Story 3 movie with Jessie, Buzz with wings, and Woody and Bullseye.  He also got a Harry Potter robe with a wand.
While Brian was making the afghan, I was working on this cross stitch.  Brian was able to work on the blanket with her around where I couldn't.  It would have been too obvious who it was for.  I didn't finish until Wednesday, kind of close. 


I think Kinzie was feeling a little disappointed with Christmas.  Then Brian pulled out a card and sent her on a scavenger hunt for....a washer and dryer!  She seemed very excited.  Hopefully it will help make her life a little easier.



Lego's are quite amazing.  They aren't just bricks anymore.  I love the detail.  Mason worked on this for hours.




When I woke up from my nap this is what I found.  These two asleep together.

Brian gave me a beautiful wool coat, which I'll have to take a picture of one day.  He also gave me a laptop.  We have a limit of what we spend on each other, and often he over spends.  But this year he went waay over.  But I love it!!  And it's something I would never spend on myself. 

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see you when I get back!