Thursday, December 16, 2010

carson's class party

I normally make huge trees for Christmas parties.  But I got thinking, these are 4 and 5 year olds and they will have many other choices of food.  These stars were perfect!  I only had to bake one pan to have enough for his class.  And I think most of the kids actually ate their cookie.   




Adam loved playing in the classroom.  He didn't make a huge mess either. Many of the kids kept asking Carson if Adam was his baby.  So we tried to explain. 

I did notice that many of the adults there were Grandparents.  I guess that will be me someday, going to Adam's class parties.  Fun, fun!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

How cute are your stars! I'm sad that our school will not let us bring homebaked ANYTHING :(
I love Christmas parties at school! The little kids are so excited :)