Thursday, December 2, 2010

Did you know?

I don't remember if I shared that Karlee made the basketball team at school.  I don't want to say we were surprised that she made it, but she hasn't played much basketball...almost never.  She is loving it.  She is quick on the court too.  It was fun to watch.  All the girls pass the ball a lot.  I don't know if that's what the coach wants or if they aren't comfortable dribbling.  Something to work on. 

I recently signed the boys up to play basketball at the YMCA.  We're going to play lots of ball over these next few months.  I'm really looking forward to it.


2 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

I love basketball! Eli and Logan are playing this winter, as well. Seems as if Karlee is quite the little athlete!

I have a good life said...

Go, Karlee! Too bad C and Mason can't be on the same team. That would've been fun. I am sure we will see you in passing. :)