Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mason

A couple of weeks ago Mason started working on an autobiography for a class assignment. Then he brought home a poster board of "ME". At first I wasn't very excited about this assignment, we only had a few days to finish it. So I uploaded about 40 or so pictures to get developed. I let Mason pick which ones he wanted to use. I actually cut out a few of the pictures of him, which he thought was soo cool. He kept reminding me that no white can show.It turned out soo cute. I almost want to do one for each of my kids. The Idaho Falls Temple is right in the center of it all, that happened my accident. The top and bottom right are with grandparents. The top is Mason's Great Great Grandpa Filmore, he lived to be 104. The bottom is with his Great Grandma Steel, she lived to be 101. Grandpa on Brian's side and Grandma on my side, our kids just might live forever :0).

No comments: