Tuesday, March 30, 2010

life

This boy has started food and is loving it! His first time eating, he ate the whole jar (sweet potatoes), and still had a 6oz bottle. He better start crawling soon or he's going to get even chunkier (is that a word).

Yesterday, out of nowhere, Carson started playing with this doll. He has taken her with us on rides and then puts her in his car seat when we go into the store. (There is a limit, he can't bring her into the store.) :0) Yesterday her name was Zoe and today it's Sarah. He's a cute little dad.


I took Bailee to the orthodontists today. We found out that she might get her braces off in July or August!! She about did flips as we left the place. LOL When we scheduled her next appointment I was asked what time is best. I almost couldn't respond...I'm so very tired of appointments. Is there ever a good time?



My Mom is not doing very well, in fact there isn't much the Dr's can do anymore. Talking to my sister, it sounds like pain management is the plan. My Mom told the Dr's that she doesn't want to go on the ventilator again. My parents will be married for 52 years on April 24. They don't do well without the other. Let me change that. They don't go or do anything without their best friend. I'm worried for my Dad....for me...


3 comments:

I have a good life said...

I am so sorry about your mom. I only had a best friend like that for 13 years (and sort of for two months...if that counts) and it is difficult for me. I can't imagine how difficult it is for your dad and your mom.

I think Dad Carson is so cute! He can bring Sarah/Zoe with him to our house anytime. :) He does love to pretend so it does not surprise me that he is being Daddy.

Jay said...

Hurray for getting braces off! And then maybe that'll be one less appt!

So sorry about your mom. Your parents' marriage and friendship is a beautiful love story. I'm sorry for the heartache. I'll be praying for you all.

Selita & Craig said...

Im sorry to hear about your mom. I know how hard this must be on all of you. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Carson, how sweet is that......Pirate Jack Sparrow, Robin (batman's side kick) and now dad.....I think he will be the BEST DAD EVER :)

Yeah Chunkier is a word - but Adam is not there yet :)