Monday, March 22, 2010

Camp Goddard


Karlee left this morning for Camp Goddard. It is a camp for 6th graders, and only 50 from her school can go. She has been looking forward to this for some time.


As I was dropping her off, I gave her a hug. I asked her if she was going to miss me. She said, "No, I have my friends." Can you imagine my surprise!?! This is the same girl that cried everyday for 6 weeks as she left for Kindergarten. The same girl that gives me a hug 47+ times a day. I know she's trying to be tough. I know I'm going to miss her. I hope you have tons of fun Karlee! I love you!!

4 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

She is a tough cookie Mom - she's GOT this! :) Man, she sure is a cutie! Such personality in that smile.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

She will miss you :) WHen mine went and none of them said they missed me but I know they did:)

Natalie said...

She is such a cutie. I hope she has a great time.

Lana said...

Sierra and Jenna LOVED Camp Goddard! How fun !!!