Wednesday, March 31, 2010

8-1

Karlee had her last academic team meet yesterday. I was able to attend all but one. I missed one when I went to Chicago. It has been fun to watch. This last meet I knew more answers then ever before. The questions are tough. But these kids do a great job.

There is a 7th and 8th grade team also, only one is a 7th grader. I guess next year it will be mostly 7th graders if all these kids do it again. I hope so...I'm getting to know a couple of the moms.

Now that Karlee has some free time, she has tried out for the school musical. It's good to be busy.




3 comments:

I have a good life said...

That is awesome that you have gotten to go to most of them! Great job, Mom! You are amazing. I am lucky to call you one of my closest and best friends! :)

Natalie said...

I am sorry about your Mom. It is such a hard thing to see those we love suffer and fail. I will be praying for you.
Yah for getting braces off.
Yah for going to go to the academic meet. That Karlee is so cute.
I love the pictures of the "little dad" and the " good eater". So adorable!

Selita & Craig said...

What a sweet picture of Karlee.....I hope she makes the school play. She reminds me of Travis trying a little bit of everything......it just shows how very talented she is! Its good that you get to be there.....its important and I missed alot by having to be a working mom!