Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!!


Today is Brian's 42 birthday. (Wow!! That's a lot of years!)
This picture is one the reasons I fell in love with Brian. His smile and fun attitude of life. He brings the fun to our family.
He is such a good example to all of us. He works hard to support our family so I can stay home with the kids. He is such a good Dad and as soon as Adam hears his voice he starts to smile as he knows the fun is about to begin.
I hope you have a great birthday. I love you with all my heart.

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

Wow! I didn't even know. He is a good man. You are so lucky to be married to him. :) I am so lucky that he is my Bishop. I hope he knows that he has changed my life. I appreciate it so much. :) Happy Birthday, Bishop!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to an awesome guy!

Jay said...

Happy Birthday! On a Sunday and being Bishop might make for a busy day, but I hope there was a little time for cake and candles!

I've been thinking and praying for you and Bailee and your family. I am SO glad she is doing o.k. Please let me know if you need anything. Carson and Adam can come play anytime while you're doing these appointments, etc. Thankfully there are amazing drs around.

Selita & Craig said...

Ahhhh yes, I remember now - March 21st! Very Happy Birthday Brian....your wife is right, your a good man, with a good heart, and a hard worker, and a fabulous family. I also know how much all the folks at work adore you (well maybe not ALL the folks *wink*) but MOST of them anyway. I wish you many many more wonderful birthdays because you deserve them!