Saturday, March 20, 2010

bummer weekend

Bailee has been bummed all weekend. Not just because of the accident, but because this was going to be her first youth conference, it was Thursday - Saturday. She was looking forward to all the fun.

She has been considering for the last two days about going tonight for the dance. She decided to go and was very nervous. She wore her glasses in hopes to hide a little bit. Luckily it will be dark.

I think she will only stay for an hour or so. Her head still hurts.
I told her if she is going out in public, then I get to put her picture here. She sighed and said, "But only that one!" Today her bruise started turning yellow. The only color of the rainbow she hasn't tried is green. :0)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh no! Poor Bailee. I'm so sorry she got hurt. Hope she gets to healing and feeling better real soon.

Selita & Craig said...

That Bailee is such a trooper.....please wish her a speedy recovery from me! And honesty, the injury doesn't LOOK as terrible as it SOUNDED :)

nikko said...

Hope she heals well and soon!

The Texas Bakers said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Bailee! I hope her surgery goes well. That must have been so scary!