Tuesday, March 9, 2010

big day

This is my 300th post! Not a big deal to many bloggers out there, but still something to record.

Something even bigger...today is mine and Brian's 20th anniversary!!!

Wow!! 20 years is a long time, and yet I can't wait for the next 20 years. It's going to keep getting better.

A few weeks ago Brian mentioned that he needed to be in Chicago this week for meetings. I told him "OK". Thinking that's life. He then said "but this is our 20th anniversary". "OK" again. He then decided to tell me that he wanted to fly me there for our anniversary. He wanted to surprise me but knew I would have way too many things to take care of before I could go. So, here I am taking care of everything around here. Adam is with his other Grandma, no not that one...Joy ;) Carson is going to stay with Goodlife during the day. Between Kinz and Bailee I'm sure everything will be fine around here. (I hope, I'm starting to feel a little nervous leaving all my kids here.)

I'm surprised how excited I am to go to Chicago. I've been there before and I'm not really going for sight seeing. I'm going to see the man I love! The same man that I talk to everyday! And yet...I have butterflies.

5 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

That is a very cool post! And imagine that your 300th post and your 20th Anniversary happen on the same date :) What a reason to celebrate....I wish you a safe trip and a very happy anniversary and here is to 20 more great years! *hugs to you both*

Lana said...

happy anniversary!

Jay said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary!! I am so excited for you to get out of town and have some time with the guy of your dreams. Everyone will be fine here. What fun you will have! Wishing you a million congrats and hurrays!

I have a good life said...

Congratulations! BTW: Carson and LD are having a blast! No worries here. We have had train engineers, pirates, doctors, daddies/sons, and all sorts of imaginative play! I am having a BLAST listening and observing the two of them. LOVE it! Hope you have fun! :)

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip.
Hugs.