Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bailee


Today she went back to school, with battle wounds and all. Everyday her bruises are a different color. Finally they are starting to get lighter. She wasn't very excited about going to school. But she can't afford to miss too much or it will be difficult to catch up.
Her surgery is scheduled for April Fool's, I laughed...she didn't. Luckily she will have 4 days before she goes back to school. She is nervous about surgery. Right now I'm very OK with all of this. I'm sure the day of surgery it will be a different story.
You are very brave Bailee, hang in there.

4 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

Your right mom, she is very brave. To see her still smiling shows her strength.

Hang in there Bailee - you will get through this and someday it will be a great story to tell your children.

I have a good life said...

She is amazing! I am proud of you, Bailee! She is very brave and the surgery will be great. I didn't even connect the surgery on April Fool's. That is funny, actually!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

She still looks beautiful --just as you said, a little more colorful:)

The Tall and Short of it said...

I love you Bailee!!! You are a strong and brave and self confident young woman! I have a lot to learn from you!