Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Party...finally

OK, so I had to start with Adam! This was taken Tuesday morning before the party. Too cute!!
Our school still allows homemade treats to be brought in, WE are very lucky. I hope it will continue until my boys finish elementary...that's still 7 years to go. :0)

Here's Mason's valentine box. Simple, to the point.
Here are some others in his class...




This crocodile took first place.

This guitar was second place.

And this turtle won!! What a great imagination these kids have, or is it their parents?





Adam slept through the entire party. Noise doesn't bother him much.
In this picture he looks exactly like my kids. From the shape of his head down to his lips.

The kids played bingo and Mason won this spy kit. Now he can eavesdrop on others. He was way excited.

Mason gave this to me for Valentines Day with a poem I've received many times. Usually for Christmas or Mother's Day.

There are always so many of my fingerprints to see.
On the furniture and walls from sticky, grubby me,
But if you stop and think awhile,
You'll see I'm growing fast,
Those little hand prints will disappear,
You can't bring back the past.
So here's a small reminder,
To keep not throw away,
Of how those tiny hands once looked,
To make you smile one day.

1 comment:

The Texas Bakers said...

Wow, what a spread at that Valentine party! Those were some cool boxes, too. Our school just used paper bags. Not very creative.