Wednesday, February 3, 2010

two of my favs


I love buying a gift from a registry. Not only is it the correct color and style, but it's exactly what they want. What is better than that? Well, I found something by accident that is just as good.
When we lived in California, we were on our way home from the LA Temple after attending a wedding and I had not bought the gift to take to the reception. I remembered that they were registered at Bed Bath & Beyond. So on our way home we found one and picked up the gift. To my surprise, they offered to wrap it while we wait, FREE! I had no idea they offered such a service.
So here I am 8+ years later. When we have a wedding to attend, I always check Bed Bath & Beyond to see if they are registered. It is a great feeling to buy the gift and have it wrapped in advance, or same day if I forget, by someone else. Another bonus, I have stacks of coupons. ;0)

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

What great info! I love it. Exactly what they want and wrapped too? Cool. Very cool.