Thursday, February 11, 2010

Confused...

I thought we lived in Texas! It is amazing the snow we have had this winter. It snowed at least three times in December and here we are again...more snow. After the girls headed to their bus stop, Carson and I went out to play. We had to get our playing in before Adam arrived. If you look really close, you can see Bailee way down the street at her bus stop too. I didn't know I got her in the picture until I downloaded.
These poor flowers sure got a bad name...they are the only ones that can handle this crazy weather we are having.


We brought Peanut out to play and he went crazy! He loved the snow and playing fetch. There were a few times he would lose his toy in the snow, but he kept looking and would always find it.

We had to use celery for our snowman's nose. The kids will be glad I'm using it this way. They are tired of me putting it in stew and soup and whatever else I can think of so it won't go to waste.



Of course when we came in we had hot chocolate, YUM! You would think we have "tea parties" around here, the boys are insistent on using saucers when we have hot chocolate these days.

Here's the kind of fun we have indoors. He is soo ticklish. Just yesterday Kinzie was holding him and bouncing him on her knee while I was talking to her and he was grinning and giggling. She wasn't even tickling him, just holding her hand around his body. He getting more and more fun, maybe next year Adam will help make our snowman.

4 comments:

Lana said...

the kids still went to school in the snow! Texas is so AWESOME!

I have a good life said...

I love the snow... but not today. Oh, not today! It is fun, though, I have to admit. I have done nothing all morning, but look out the window and watch it fall. I normally would be watching it fall in excitement, but today, it was with tears. :(

The Texas Bakers said...

We had a fun afternoon in the snow, as well. I can't believe we've had 4 snowfalls this year!! I spent the afternoon making Valentine cookies and just found out school is cancelled tomorrow, so I am stuck with the same dilemma as you!

Anne said...

I love all the snow! Looks like you guys had so much fun too!
love your snowman, and my boys would agree about the celery :)
Aren't dogs funny in the snow??!!